Welcome! I am Rose H Robbins, author of this blog and a principal in the Law Office of Rose H. Robbins, Esq. The office was established in 1987 and and is located in Boca Raton, Florida.
* I have over 25 years of experience in import/export law as well as other areas of legal practice and am conversant in Spanish and French. Please follow this link for information on other practice areas of the law firm, https://rhrlawoffice.com
* A B.A. graduate from McGill University, Montreal, Canada and a J.D. graduate from the University of Miami Law School, cum laude, I am licensed to practice law in the State of Florida by the Florida Bar.
* I am admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida and Middle District of Florida.
* I am a member of the Federal Bar.
* The range of services I have provided to clients in the import/export legal area is reflected in part in the topics list on this site.
You can reach us by phone or email to find out about the legal services we offer:
Tel: (954) 946-8130. Email: rhrlawoffice (at) icloud.com
2255 Glades Road, Suite 324A,
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
* Major Cities in Florida that We Serve
Boca Raton Cape Coral Clearwater Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale Gainesville Hialeah Hollywood Jacksonville
Miami Miami Beach Orlando Port St. Lucie St. Petersburg Tallahassee Tampa West Palm Beach
* Major Counties We Serve
Broward County Duval County Hillsborough County Miami-Dade County Orange County Palm Beach County Pinellas County
Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This blog is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright (c) 2021, Rose H. Robbins, All Rights Reserved
You may submit the online confidential form below and you will be contacted to set up a consultation to hear about our legal services.
The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.